Competitive Flag football is designed for higher-level flag football players looking for a more balanced level of competition using a higher level of flag belts. Players will grow their skills by practicing 90 minutes a week and play weekly Friday night games against other competitive Stars teams-likely to include some travel to other Stars campuses. Families have the opportunity to request coaches and friends to enhance the social experience.
- Ages: 3rd-8th grade boys and girls
- Practice: Once a week for 90 minutes Mon-Thur
- Game days: 9 Friday game nights
- Seasons: 10-11 weeks; spring and fall seasons
- Registration fee: $180
- Cost includes: practice shirt, 2 game jerseys, shorts, socks, flag belt, and award for top 2
- Equipment needed: footwear, football