Your Privacy Is Important to Christ's Church of the Valley!
CCV sees the Internet as an important tool in fulfilling our mission of WINNING people to Christ, TRAINING believers to become disciples and SENDING disciples to impact the world. When you are visiting our website, we collect various types of information to improve your interaction with the site and to track your usage patterns so that we can improve the site in the future. Examples of the types of data we capture are:
- Viewing Patterns
- Browser Software and Version
- Operating System
- IP address
- Search Engine Keywords
- Personally identifiable information that you provide to us
In order to track your viewing patterns and provide you with a customized website, we place a "cookie" on your computer that allows us to recognize you when you visit certain parts of our site.
Why Do We Collect This Information
The data that we capture from our website will in no way be shared or sold to any third party. Access to personal information within the church is closely monitored and available on a need to know basis only.
The collected data is used in two ways:
- Aggregate Information: All data that we collect regarding your usage of the site is summarized (aggregated) into reports to help us improve the site. We in no way use the data to track your personal usage of the site. The only exception to this is the use of login statistics in our involvement ministry area. This only applies to members who have a user name and password.
- Personal Information: All personal data that you provide through the site (i.e. volunteer sign-ups, class registration) will be used only for its intended purpose.
The security of the information that you provide to us is very important to us. Hence, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions involving sensitive information, such as your credit/debit card number, are conducted using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer protocol) connection (for more on SSL). This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our website. We will only use your credit/debit card number for the processing of our payment. Other sensitive information that we may collect will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
Links to Other Sites
CCV does use other vendors to enhance the sites capabilities. Below are links to the privacy statements of these vendors.
- Payflow Pro: Payflow Pro is used to process credit card transaction for our on-line giving, registrations and purchases. More information can be found on the Paypal web site.
If you have questions about this policy or feel that we have acted in violation of this policy, please email us at email@example.com or write:
Christ's Church of the Valley
7007 W. Happy Valley Rd
Peoria, AZ 85383