Tackle Football is a recreational league designed for players who want to experience a more physical style of football. It is played 8-man for 5th-6th graders and 11-man for 7th-8th graders. There are no tryouts to participate, but registration is first-come, first-served.
- Ages: 5th-8th grade boys and girls
- Practice: Twice a week for 90 minutes Mon-Thur
- Game days: Fridays
- Seasons: 11-12 weeks; spring and fall seasons
- Registration fee: $240
- Cost includes: practice jersey, game jersey, mouthpiece, and award
- Equipment needed: white helmet, shoulder pads, black game pants (pads), footwear