Club basketball is our most competitive league where players train to improve their game and compete against other programs at the state level. Teams have a 60 minute practice and a 90 minute skills workout weekly and play weekly games with traditional rules against other programs on Saturdays. All head coaches have an Arizona Basketball Coaches Association coach certification.
- Ages: 3rd-8th grade boys and girls
- Practice: One 60-min practice per week + 90-min skill session
- Game days: Saturdays
- Seasons: 8-9 weeks; winter & spring seasons
- Registration fee: $205
- Cost includes: practice shirt, shorts, warmup shirt, & game jersey
- Coaches: Head coaches certified through AZ Basketball Coaches Assoc.
- Equipment needed: footwear